Married to the best guy...but really, the absolute best guy. He's the kind of husband that people meet and instantly like way more than they like me...I love/hate him for that. Fur mom to two tiny babes (Tyson Boy + Honey Girl), addicted to Netflix, California born & raised, lover of car karaoke, messy buns, Target, & the eye roll emoji. That's right...basic & proud.
Here's what you can expect when you book a session with SLP...
- Fake laughing that makes you REAL laugh
- I might trip over something
- I'll probably talk about my dogs at least once
- Me saying ridiculous things to make you laugh again
- Lots of *almost kissing (just trust me, it's cute)
- I'm a hugger
- Laughing one last time...okay, wait just one more after that.
To learn more about what I really like to focus on during shoots, how I choose my locations, and what a wedding day with me looks like, click the button below & I'll tell you all my secrets...
French Fries/Avocado Toast
Gilmore Girls/One Tree Hill
68 Degrees + Crisp
Carob Chip Cookies
Target, Nordstrom, Home Goods
All Things Soft + Neutral